Nikon has announced the development of Nikon D850 DSLR camera. There are no specs, price, images, and release date for this new camera yet, just some general ideas. There are some early banners of D850, Nikon has a teaser of “partial” image of Nikon D850. This image of a camera pentaprism has been not seen on any other Nikon full frame DSLR models.
Below is the specs list of Nikon D850 as rumored before:
- Rumored to have a 45-46MP full frame CMOS sensor.
- Rumored that it will have same Autofocus system as in Nikon D5
- Rumored to be better at low and high ISO compared to Canon full frame DSLR cameras and also better than the D810
- Rumored SnapBridge on Nikon D850 will be improved
- No built-in GPS
- No Built-in Flash
- 8K Time-Lapse Video
- Rumored to have tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- Rumored that the memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- Rumored time lines, the Nikon D850 is to be announced on July 25th, and release date set in this Fall.